Our Kitchen, Your Kitchen
With pride and transparency, we open our doors and welcome you to tour our kitchen and take a close look at the quality of our products. The Open Door Program is a chance for you to be assured that we are committed to serve the best quality products, prepared with compliance to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness by a qualified team.
High quality is our standard.
We welcome you to tour our kitchen and learn more about our food quality.
Terms & Conditions:
- Children must be accompanied by their Parents/Guardians
- Customers are not allowed to eat, drink or smoke during the tour.
- Please be on time.
- Maximum group of 10 people at a time on first come first serve basis.
- Customers are not allowed to take pictures/videos in the premises of McDonald’s kitchen.
- For your own safety, avoid high heels and slippery shoes inside the kitchen premises.
- McDonald’s will not accept personal belongings for safekeeping
- Tours will be conducted at all Nationwide McDonald’s restaurants apart from Mall restaurants.
- Tours will be confirmed upon signing waiver liability form.
- McDonald’s Pakistan reserves the right to reject any form without assigning any reason.
Please fill in the following. You will be contacted to confirm the date and time of your tour.
Note: pre-registration is applied to avoid possible overcrowding in the restaurant during hours of business and to set a proper schedule to give you enough time to benefit from the tour.