What you'll need to have:
23 - 28 years
Bachelor's / Master's
1 - 3 years
- Planning and execution of training calendar monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Analyze and assess training needs at various levels of employees.
- Prepare, control and track training budget.
- Identification & designing of Training Need Assessment document for the organization.
- Planning and Development of training calendar on monthly and annual basis.
- To design and prepare new training content as per defined CTNA & company laid standard synchronized with competency framework and ensure the completion of the required training programs.
- Maintaining & Updating Training programs Manual as per laid standard and in readily available manner (Maintaining Training Manual: Soft Copies in sorted order; Hard copies as per laid standard & videos attached with USB / DVD / CD) on 1st day of each quarter.
- Documentation, arrangements, and operations management related to Internal & External training (hard/soft file maintenance within 3 days of the execution
- Arrangement of certificate and all other training material as per requirement (Maintaining a training record of each staff member) within 3 days of execution of the training program
- To ensure the execution of training program as per defined training calendar every month.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
Bachelors/Master's in Business Administration.
Up to 3 years in Hospitality or Fast Food Industry
Interested candidates can share their profiles before September 25, 2023
- High standards of cleanliness and the ability to adhere to strict hygiene rules.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially about food hygiene and safety.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- People and teamworking skills.
- Good organizational ability and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
McDonald’s Pakistan flourished a safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace environment easy for everyone. We offered an opportunity to gain real-world experience, develop essential skills for prosperity in their personal & professional life, and interact with a diverse team of individuals.
- Real-world experience. Working at McDonald's Pakistan can give you valuable real-world experience in customer service, teamwork, and operations. This experience can be helpful for your career progression, and this will be a great way to develop your time management, problem-solving, and hospitality service skills.
- Diverse team. McDonald's is a diverse workplace, with employees from all walks of life. We are an equal employment opportunity provider. This can be a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and perspectives.
- Competitive pay and benefits. McDonald's offers competitive pay and numerous benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, leaves & paid time off, and provident fund, etc. This can help you take care of yourself and your family, both now and in the future
Learning & Development Opportunities
While textbooks provide theoretical knowledge, working at McDonald's Pakistan offers you a combination of theoretical and practical insights that can't be learned anywhere else. From Hospitality to time management, you'll develop skills that are applicable throughout life.
McDonald's offers a variety of learning and development opportunities that can help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your career and in life.
McDonald's offers leadership development programs to help employees develop their leadership skills. McDonald's offers continuing learning opportunities to help employees stay up to date on the latest trends in their field.
If you are looking for a career-oriented job that offers you real-world experience, essential skills, a diverse team, opportunities for growth, and competitive pay and benefits, then McDonald's Pakistan is a great option.