Mid-level Management of ERP
Office Job Published: December 27, 2021
- Assisting the lead and cross-functional team on ERP MS Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Able to disseminate crucial information about the organization's ERP initiative including ROI, financial predictions, SCM planning, and database migration processes.
- Drive and own the functional work steam with the support of ERP Lead, from design and set up through testing and finalizing functional specifications.
- Development of an effective planning process, including an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program
- Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams and communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues, and monitor performance.
- Assisting lead and coordinating with cross functional team and system users for creation of new reports, dashboards, analytical tools.
- Assist the lead to implement the optimization of quality control measures of ERP and prepare the required reports as per need.
- Organize trainings and promote the use of ERP across the organization
- Review Help Tickets, complaints, and recommendations from end users.
- Efficiently handle the people quires related to ERP functions and train them accordingly.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with a preference for degrees in Finance, Accounting, or IT related fields.
- Preference will be given to ACCA and Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Resource.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing and implementing ERP systems.
- Ability to organize multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication, people skills
- Agile to new technology advancements
Interested candidates can share their CVs at email@example.com before January 10, 2022, by mentioning the position title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.