What you'll need to have:
24 - 30
Graduation / Master with a specialization in HRM
As an Assistant Manager HR, major job responsibilities include but are not limited to talent acquisition & management, performance management, and Reward & Recognition and people support services.
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential talent including social media platforms and networking events.
- Liaising with universities student placement cells, to actively participate in job fairs and conduct talent drives for entry-level positions and employer branding activities.
- Applying the BEST screening techniques, assessment of skills, qualifications, and experience of potential candidates during the talent acquisition process.
- Participate in the creation and upholding of best people practices, policies, and systems that help to attract, retain and mobilize high-quality employees.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately as per company policy.
- Works diligently with cross-functional teams and specifically with the restaurant management to improve work relationships, build people morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Intimately understand the business, the individual team members, and how the teams work to ensure HR policy guidance & lead directions.
- Develop and advocate a culture of continuous learning and provide people management and workforce development guidance to the stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of people enthusiasm activities, motivation, and engagement plans as per the identified need to ensure that the right framework is in place.
- Develop and maintain positive employee relations and develop innovative solutions to create strong employee engagement.
Performance Management and Reward & Recognitions
- To ensure and drive a performance-based reward & recognition culture by developing a rigorous innovative performance management framework containing best people practice elements.
- Manage the bi-annual employees’ performance reports and guide the effective and efficient implementation, to enable the accurate and fair evaluation of employee performance.
- Ensure the performance development & management system is linked to other people's processes such as promotions, career development, etc. in order to develop a performance-based culture.
HR Support Services
- Conduct people-support visits to the restaurants on a regular basis.
- Providing support to the restaurants to improve the people's experience and Compliance to support day-to-day operations.
- Promptly support the restaurants regarding staff hiring.
- Update & deploy people policies / SOPs and procedures that are consistently and equitably applied with all legal requirements, and make sure positive employee relations are flourished, reinforced, and maintained.
- Conduct development sessions to provide policies and legal guidance to the employees.
- Ensure the implementation of best people practices and provide people support to the restaurants.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams for the implementation of people initiatives that support the business and keep the people charged and engaged.
- Coordinating global people surveys (listening Surveys) and preparing action plans accordingly.
- Being a people champion effectively and gently handles people's grievances.
- Ensure that any employee relations issues, including complaints/ grievances, are addressed through appropriate processes and that disciplinary actions are taken promptly, fairly, and in accordance with company policy and local labor laws.
- Ensure the accurate preparation and processing of payroll information and data of employees including allowances, benefits, and other entitlement
- Providing HR & payroll support to the restaurants on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with government Institutions and ensuring legal labor Compliance.
- Managing EOBI registrations and vigilantly processing EOBI monthly contributions.
- Managing employees’ social security registrations and smoothly processing monthly contributions.
- Assisting and coordinating Payroll processing activities and timely sharing the attendance reports.
- Effectively report the progress of assigned people's tasks and maintain the record with nice manners.
- Maintain the confidentiality of business information and employee data.
- All other tasks are assigned by people leads.
Graduation / Master with a specialization in HRM.
- up to 5 years of experience.
- Good understanding of labor laws, preferably having the certification of Labor laws.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to initiate and drive people initiatives.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and come up with effective solutions to problems.
- Ability to execute while multi-tasking, result-oriented, and managing time productively.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Honest and Good Team Player.
- Effective collaboration and counseling skills.
- Agile to learn.
- Enthusiastic & Creative mind.
- Intrinsically Motivated to Deliver.
- Good Time Management Skills.